VOTE FREEDOM FIRST - VOTE DOUG LAMBORN FOR CONGRESS!
"A" Rated and NRA-PVF Endorsed
The NRA Political Victory Fund (NRA-PVF) has endorsed Doug Lamborn for U.S. House of Representatives in the 5th Congressional District of Colorado. Doug has a proven pro-Second Amendment record and is committed to protecting your gun rights!
- Supports Right-to-Carry - Doug cosponsored and voted for concealed carry reciprocity legislation, which would ensure that law-abiding Americans with the legal right to carry concealed would be able to carry their firearm for self-defense in any other state. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton do not trust you to carry your firearm for self-defense, but Doug Lamborn does!
- Opposes the Obama/Bloomberg/Clinton Gun Control Agenda - Doug has consistently opposed attempts to ban lawfully owned firearms, magazines and ammunition, and has stood strong against President Obama's, Hillary Clinton's, and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's gun control agenda.
- Opposes Operation Choke Point - Doug voted for legislation that prohibits the Obama Administration from executing an abusive practice in which Department of Justice intimidates banks into refusing or severing financial services to legally operated ammunition and firearms dealers.
- Opposes Ammo Ban - Doug signed a letter to the Obama administration opposing its flagrant attempt to ban commonly used ammunition for the most popular rifle in America, the AR-15.
- Supports America's Hunting Heritage - Doug voted for the Sportsmen's Heritage and Recreation Enhancement Act, which would open and protect access to public lands for hunting, allow citizens to carry firearms on Army Corps land, and positively impact sportsmen in Colorado and throughout the country.
- Opposes the U.N. Gun Ban Treaty - Doug signed a letter opposing any international treaty by the United Nations or other global organizations that would impose restrictions on American gun owners.
- Opposes a Federal Gun Database - Doug voted to prevent ATF from circumventing the will of Congress by centralizing records of thousands of Americans' long gun purchases.
- Signed Pro-Gun Amicus Briefs - Doug signed the pro-gun congressional "friend of the court" briefs in the Heller and McDonald cases, arguing that the Second Amendment guarantees the fundamental, individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms and that Washington, D.C.'s and Chicago's gun bans were unconstitutional.
- Opposed Attorney General Eric Holder - Doug voted to hold former Attorney General Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress for refusal to comply with a subpoena duly issued by the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform where he neglected to hand over documents regarding the flawed and tragic Fast and Furious scandal.
Serving as a high-ranking member on both the House Armed Services Committee and the House Veterans Affairs Committee, as well as a subcommittee chairman on the Natural Resources Committee, Doug Lamborn understands the importance of preserving the 2nd Amendment and our freedom. Doug has a consistent and proven voting record on Second Amendment issues in the U.S. House of Representatives and is committed to defending your constitutional rights, and that's why it's critically important for you to vote Doug Lamborn for U.S. House of Representatives in the 5th Congressional District of Colorado!